Public Service Announcement
This Public Skate will be a lot different this year!
This is no longer a drop-in program, you must phone
Richmond Recreation 902 226-0663 to register as a skater
and or spectators.
- Maximum of 50 participants on the ice
- Maximum of 2 parents/guardians per participant in the
arena (no exceptions)
- Skaters must come dressed to the arena - skates can be
put on at the arena
- Social distancing of 6'/2m between spectators must be
- Everyone entering Richmond Arena must be wearing a
mask. On ice participants can remove their mask, but
once they leave the ice surface, masks must be put on
- Spectators must wear masks at all times.
- When entering the arena, participants and spectators
must complete the screening tool and sign in.
St. Anne Centre Diabetes Clinic is closed
to in-person visits until further notice. If you
require support, please call 902-226-1911 for
assistance. Please leave a message & we will
return you call as soon as possible.
For Emergencies please call 911
REGISTER NOW for virtual diabetes
Classes will be on back-to-back weeks either Tuesday or
Thursday, once registered you will be emailed your class
dates. Classes will be led by a registered nurse
and registered dietician who will discuss various topics
related to type 2 diabetes.
Register : http://dbts.ca/AaS350zEa7s
Information about what to expect when
returning to church:
1.For your safety, there will be social distancing of 6
2. Masks are mandatory for your protection. Hands
will be sanitized at church entrance
3. A list of names & contact info will be kept in case
4. No singing in the congregation
5. Do not take anything that you do not need to church
6. Seating is marked with red tape & the other
seats are closed
7. You move with ushers only
8. Washrooms are restricted. The vestry &
sanctuary are restricted
9. Choir consists of cantor & instrumentalist, ten
feet from congregation
10. The church will be locked after services, No one can
enter for any reason, for 72 hours
11. No paper bulletins, online only
12. At this point we are not permitted to take communion
to the sick
13. Funerals can only be on Wednesday afternoon
14. We have room for a good number of people, so we will
try mass without registering in advance. This may
have to change
ANYONE IN NEED
A FACE BOOK SITE HAS BEEN CREATED CALLED CAPE BRETON
KINDNESS. A LIST OF VOLUNTEER NAMES HAS BEEN DEVELOPED
TO SUPPORT SENIORS, IMMUNOCOMOMPROMISED, AND THOSE IN
IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL CHUCK BOUDREAU AT
FOOD - TAKE-OUTS -
Richmond County Literacy
Check us out!
Facebook: @ eventsstpeters
Facebook: @ stpetersdevelopment
Columbarium Niches are available to residents of
West Arichat & surrounding areas.
For sale inquiries:
Busy Bee Quilting Group
Mondays 11 am - 3 pm
New Horizon Senior Club, Arichat -
Hall closed until further notice
Free & Confidential
Call 1-506-445-2420 Fax 1-506-445-2420
If you need prayers,
we will pray for you.
Si vous avez besoin des prières,
nous prierons aves vous.
Visit Telile's Facebook Group
Become a member:
For just $5, you can become a member of Telile TV!
Click here to fill out our membership form
Call us at 226-1928
Visit us at 17 Conney's Lane in Arichat